Friday, January 30, 2009

boredom pls go away

Tagged by steph jie =))
*she tagged anyone who's bored =.=


DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. Im very worried bout my exam grades

2. Damn.im stil worried bout my grades,esp d BAHASA LANJUTAN ..damn it

3. Im so excited right now.wil b meeting my girls tmr =DD

4. I wanna get a new pair of high heels

5. I wanna trim my bloody bushes on my head

6. I really need to get rid of d spare tyres around my waist =((

7. Im craving for western food!!

8. Im a shorttttiiiieee

9. and i love lengthy fella

10.I like ice cream sooooooooooooooo mucccccccchhh :*)

11.I love HARRY POTTER very much,more than words can describe

12.I hav serious hair loss recently.wonder why ='(

13. um.hafta master my english for certain reasons xD

14. I hope someone wil appreciate wat i've done for him

15. I hav no idea wat to do for this 1 month holiday

16. I IM freaking bored now!!! boredom pls pls go away .i beg u

^ I TAG ^
.umm.. nobody =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home