Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tag - EMPTY

Tag....EMPTY

Instructions:
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG'S NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put your comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
you took my heart away [um, a big No unless u promise u wont break it?]

2. How would you describe yourself?
utada hikaru-first love [ first love?.not tat sweet i guess.and im not sure whether it is my first love]

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
曹格-背叛[ um.many reasons leh, as long as he/she wont betray me]

4. How do you feel today?
michael jackson-you are not alone [no idea,im left alone at home nw =(]

5. What is your life's purpose?
sclub7- nvr had a dream come true [no way.i wan all my dreams come true.]

6. What is your motto?
jonas brothers- when u look me in d eyes [ not related at all @@]

7. What do your friends think of you?
Shayne ward- breathless [ lolx.they suffocate when they r with me. hahahahaha xD]

8. What do you think of your parents?
Boyzone -all that i need [yea. i need them real much.]

9. What do you think about very often?
Avril LAvigne-im wit u [yea.i think of him often. and i wish i can spend every single sec wit him]

10. What is 2+2?
chris daughtry- HOME [there's no way 2+2 can b home.haha a family= home]

11. What do you think of your best friends?
ronan keating- when u say nth at all [real best frens r those who knws me well til d extent dat they can understand wat im thinking even i din say it out, i wan dat kind of BESTIEEEss]

12. What do you think of the person you like?
natasha- pocketful of sunshine [yes.he is my sunshine.]

13. What is your life?
张栋梁-只因为你 [my life is all about d ppl around me,it may b u ,u or u]

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
linkin park-numb [ um.definitely not numb.]

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
98 degrees- my everything[ yes.ur my everything.can u b mine baby?]

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
mariah carey- we belong together [yeah yeah we belong together, baby i will love u til d end of ma breath>33333 chuuu`]

17. What will they play at your funeral?
J holidays -suffocate [duh. suffocate? im nt rly sure bout tis.haha]

18. What is your hobby/interest?
M2m pretty boy [wat? searching for pretty boy?.. absolutely NO.ah sometimes mayb yes ]

19. What is your biggest fear?
阿沁-其实还爱你 [ im afraid that i stil love u?? cancel d 'stil'...it should b like tis IM AFRAID TAT I LOVE YOU]

20. What is your biggest secret?
chris brown- kiss kiss [um dats not my secret YET. haha.]

21. What do you think of your friends?
stil friends [omg.why so ngam 1. ya.we r stil frens no matter wat. ]

22. What will you post this as?
the click 5 - empty [ sometimes, i feel like im empty inside]

I tag: steph jie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home