Sunday, December 28, 2008

TAG *

Tag....!


oops sry yt.
i din realise u tagged me

it took me months to back bloggin

sry ya =*)

1. Name the people you tagged. (10)
-sry no one =(

2. Describe yourself in one word.
-  emo

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
- obviously  the one who loves me.

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
- yes.i like someone but i nvr hav d courage to tell him so

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
- okok.i guess i can take it. afterall,im stil his fren

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
- I love you and i always will no matter where im.take care

7. What will u say to a person who doesn’t want to believe u?
- believe me or i'll kick ur butt xD

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
- um.try to learn? dunno

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
- um no.

10. Long distance love ?
- i dun think long distance love work out for most couples

11. Best place to cry.
- always my room, where i hide myself under pillow

12. Who do you love the most?
-myself xD

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
- no dreams ,sry

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
- yea.1 year ago

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
- we are jz frens,i nvr betray u (shit lie ever)

16. The last person you had a beer with?
- um.wh wk and lc {eeew .beer ISNT nice)

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
- ex sec and primary buddies

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
- my dad ;*)

19. The last person you hugged?
- eh.forgot.but i wan d person to b HIM

20. The last person you yelled at?
- sis .she ate my donuts =(

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
- nop.

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
- oh ya someone walk away frm me when i needed them. shit ppl

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
- i want to earn lots of $$ , b as pretty as an angel. get someone who wil love me til d end of his breath, world peace =DD

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
- FRANCE -paris. Australia, JAPAN >333

25. What you hate the most?
- liars and backstabbers.*i swear they are d shittest ppl*

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- relationships.esp family

27. Five facts About Me:
- i aint stpd,but often i acted so stpd
- emo.go away pls =(
- i hv puffy eyes.and i hate it
- loves to shop ,and i wish i hav lotsss of $$
- work real hard to succeed in my studies

28. Five things that scare me:
- ugly frogs, toads, snakes, PEI[eew,he looks like a toad to me]
actually almost every thing frightens me =X

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
- crush by david A

30. Five Things I treasure in my life:
- family, wisdom, health, bla bla bla.i dunno.
i treasure almost evrything in my life =DD


muaccckkkss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home