Tuesday, December 16, 2008

juz found an interesting post frm d crappy guy


im stunned upon reading his post

if this is genuine

im rly goin to ask this crappy guy to b my tutor,and teach me english






so.lets share his nice nice post

i realy like wat he wrote


HOPE

Please don’t give me a ray of hope,

And put me on top of the world,

But later u leave me in the cold,

In a world I am so alone.

Like a man without any role,

A spirit without a soul,

Nothing different than a ghoul.

Stay with Me

I’m not made up of clay,

Definitely not a toy for you to play.

Cause without fail everyday,

I would pray night and day,

We would be together someday,

All I can do is to stay,

By your side if I may,

Just to hear you say,

You’ll stay with me today,

And will never go away.

Lesser being

I do realize I am nothing but like a crow,

Compared to others, I felt so low.

But with you I can feel the glow,

And my feelings for you continues to grow,

Should I take a bow?

Before you and blow,

All my feelings in a single row

Or should I just walk away with sorrow,

Without you to know

You are my true glow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home