Sunday, January 25, 2009

yea baby its holidays

WOOTSSS

i've finished my exam
finally got back home.
god.  how long was tat since the last post
like ppl cares =.=''
LOLX.


hm.ytd went to d class gathering.its been 1 year after my graduation.
time flies,and ppl do change a lot
all i saw was lengzai and lenglui.except for me d freaking old aunty =((
how sad
OMG hf looks so pretty and lady-ish.frankly speaking she is a super lenglui
then zx eye makeup was sooo sooo nice.makeup rly do much help to enhance d appearance
i wanna learn makeup.but i jz gt no idea hw.and im rly bloooddyy lazy. MAN! HELP!!



so.my bloody 1month+ holidays start


yahoooooo```
feeling so cool
1month.soooo damn long
wonder wat m i goin to during d holidays
mayb follow steph jie footstep to start d butt mushie planting business
lolx. not bad la hor.mayb stil can earn money frm it
haha =DD



so,for d superb long holidays,i think i gonna polish up my english.
tats wat i promised myself after getting a damn B+ for d eng presentation.Zzz
my eng nooob like hell.
next,i guess wil b shopping =DD.its d all time fav of mine :*)
then,start d tv series marathon.nah,i missed out so many nice nice shows leh.so think hafta catch up during tis holidays
AND my fav reality show AMERICAN IDOL season8 *dam.all d contestants' singing so freaking nice.
FINALLY play games , play games and stil play games* yea MAPLE MAPLE MAPLE! woots


lets see wat so special bout today
hah! today is d cny eve. *lolx.d whole world knw dat,girl =X
so,gonna go back to my granma's house ltr for reunion dinner


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

enjoy urself during d festive season
and rmb to take good care of urself. =))




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home