Thursday, January 8, 2009

sigh =(

HEADACHE =S
freaking headache now T.T haiz y ther r so many things to study.im running out of time ad. TIME TIME TIME can u wait for me .do u mind to stop for a sec? im feeling so stressed out here even though i hav started d revision quite sometime ago.in fact i hav finished studying d macro trice and now im starting d forth time. DUH``.but i stil feel tat im not well-prepared to enter d exam hall =.= today is jan8,my first test is on d 14th. 6 more days to go!! KAMBATEH!! ah.hopefully i pass all d bloodiful exams with Assssssss.(wei its A,not ass =X) MAN!! U DUNNO HW MUCH I LOVE U, A!!!! A pls come to me .haha``` sry yenny has gone insane ad and for heaven's sake.i wan an A for my english subject. i wan it so BADLY!!! 



teehee``stop d rubbish crapping and sighing.lets get a break.
heee..posting some of d screenshots in maple during xmas =))
nice leh.im one of d yetis ther xD





goin to continue my study ad.bye . poor me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home