Wednesday, November 5, 2008

im luxurious o.O

Tee hee =]]
posting again











 
ytd night i sms-ed d crappy guy
and we actualy sms frm 10 to 1am.
cool huh.and today i had my gym test.
slept 5hrs only.
MAN!! tired~ dying *yawns*


tis crappy guy told me dat im way too luxurious
nt every guy can afford to hav me as their gf
IM LUXURIOUS !!
lolx .wth =.=
im so costly huh? yea i guess so
should i b happy bout tis? or sad?
haiz . wat made he think so/.? =(
tell me tell me!!!



nvm tat,today i had my gym test tis morning
first was the theory test ,tat was kinda easy
then the stup assignment+ presentation thing
finally the practical
um,it shuld b no prob.
i think i can make it ;*)


got to finish my homework first.
continue my post ltr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home