Friday, October 31, 2008

sick @@




IM SICK OF ....
SOMEONEE












im sick of it..
can u pls go away
and ...jz leave me alone







i had the feeling of BANGGING MY HEAD ON D WALLS everyday








hm,, doin my gym training assignment
its about personal training program
we set our own objectives ourselves
mine is : to build muscles, and to gain weight
proof : cuz my BMI is merely 16+




my training program includes a series of stretching exercise and some cardio exercise
and mayb i wil add some eating program into my assignment,
i mean, if that instructor wont fail me
mon kfc , tues mcd, wed pizza hut, thurs secret recipe, fri BBQ ,sat and sun cant think of wat to eat. any high calorie,fattening food will do =.=







PICS taken after i came b frm gym workout :*)





oh yea.today i starved again
jz took 1 bun in the morning
then went to sch
and jz ate my dinner around 9
tat's all dat went into my stomach today
had 4classes on a go
total 6hrs
man,so coool +__+


had a chat wit pinyang
lol he's stil so lame ,so funny..




gotta stop now
watching the reepers
LOVE , SAM :*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home