Tuesday, October 28, 2008

exhausted

heeellloo

Ta Da, its time for the second post..xD

let me think first.wat i wanna write bout
blank blank blank*
ha I always go blank recently

today had 2 classes, one english tutorial and one lecture class
i went to college from 930 till 1pm
bout 4hours, ha pretty short right ? xP


oh ya...forgot to mention
the wheather today is SOOO HOOTTTTT
damnnnn hot man...
even though it just took me 5 to 10 mins to walk back
its like walking 1 hour in the dessert
no joke..

and then i straight go to bed once i returned to home.
slept for about 1 hour
yoo hoo.nice sleep

when i woke up,its bout 3
then i took a bath and washed the clothes
haha


now i jz got back from gym
exhausted exhausted exhausted
exercising is good. exercise is GREAT
LOLS
but im not the 'sport type'
not sportive at all


kinda sad and helpless now,
why im so weak?
why i cant do the stretching exercise
the sit up and knee raise
why T.T
the sit up mayb is due to my back problem
haiz
for the knee raise, my hand cant support my body weight la
im too "fat" i guess



i wanna b FATTER
tell me hw to b fatter!!
*no offence guys* :*)


I WAN TO B STROOOONG**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home