Sunday, October 26, 2008

NEWBIE =))




hey guys out ther
im newbie
yea another newbie here
woots* newbie newbie




actually i had a wretch blog
but now i think i gonna move frm wretch to here


so, i guess i hav to do some kind of "intro" first


name: yenny, MY
sex:  FEMALE, of coz
age : 18 *jz turned 18 this month

im nothing more than just ordinary
a girl next door, a girl who is emo sumtimes
Likes ice-creams, cakes, cream and novels, and
MCFLURRY
you can always like me or dislike me
but pls. dun judge me before knowing me
oh yea,im not smart but im not stupid either
so , dun ya try to fool me
if i ever found out, aha ur very
DEAD!!!
i hav my attitude and u hav urs
so, im sry if mine upset u







cheers baby =)




knw wat, i think im gonna like this blogspot.

stay tuned *






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home