Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged by YINGTING


1. Whats your ambition?
um,ambition..tats such a familiar word yet its quite unfamiliar to me.
nvr tot of it deeply. be a successful person i guess?
and also i always wanna provide all the best to ma family ;*) tats my AMBITION
my family meant all to me


2. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
i bet myself wil nvr ever hav this kind of -ve thinking
but i do hav this thinking of ending my life once =.= the reason? i shal keep it to myself



3. Do you think you have enough confidence?
yeah i always hav confidence, i hav been trained up during my early years
being confident is one of the essential element in ma path to success =)


4. How many babies you want?
um.nvr tot of this

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
yea sure.i saw it soo many times, in fact it is a natural phenomenon

6. What is your goal for this year?
hmm.to excel in ma studies of coz

7. Do you believe in eternity love?
hmm,not rly. i did believe it when i was in a younger age.
but now? i m not very sure bout tis

8*. What do you say about your life now?
HECTIC~ its way to hectic
i hav gt too many things to do =(

9. What feeling do you love most?
being trusted, being loved and of coz the powerful might of happiness

10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
ahem. i set lots. but well evrybody keep saying tat love always depend on feeling.
nah sry, i dun rly think tat way =,=
i always hav high expectations towards my other half
he muz b taller than me
he muz b smarter than me
he muz b very capable
he muz b adorable
he muz b faithful to me
LOL the list goes on and on xD
but well humans aint perfect ,so if i love him, i wil accept him for who he is

11. Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate?
dam it.u get lost. change ur f**king idiotic wayy.
[oops sry vulgarities, cant control myself]

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
um some.which is rly worth
i hate ppl backstabbing me.the 'so-called frens'

13. What does flying means to you?
flying = aeroplane/ bird?
and a verb ?

14. What do you crave for the most currently?
clothes? accessories? shoes?
i want high EQ and IQ badly. where can i get them?

15. Where would your ultimate vacation spot be?
paris paris and stil PARIS
i love FRANCE!!!

16. Describe the person who tagged u in 7 words.
yingting = cute, always funny in her own ways

17. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
keep on repeating tat i hav something tat the others dun hav? hehe.ie my family
blogs? eats? and shopping =DD

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
TADA , a successful pretty lady. working in a big company
get to knw lots of cute hot adorable guys frm all over d world
and perhaps living a luxurious life?
woots xD
*smack*sry im day-dreaming again
but dats wat i yearn to b
so guess i hav to work hard on it=.=

19. What is your lucky number?
6 .dun ask me why.seriously i hav no idea

20. What is your favourite food?
lots. but ice-cream tops the list

I tag:
nobody? herng?i wonder will he do this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home