Wednesday, October 29, 2008

29/10/08

ouch~ ouch ouch
lolx.im soooo in pain now.
went to gym again today
gonna use my yoko yoko ltr
haha =*)


im typing this b4 bathing
omg..sooo busuuuk now
haha


anyway,today is kinda free
had only 1 english class


oh forgot to mention.
im very confused now. *O*
i saw this guy almost evryday
at first,i was ok seeing him,jz a bit AWKWARD
but then now i dun wanna see him
i hav this feeling of him threatening me
as if he gonna eat me up or beat me up
i hate those eyes around him setting on me,as if im an alien? =.=
for those who knws me ,i mean in rl
they knw who he is


i really dun wanna see him again~
dunwan~ dunwan~ dunwan~
I DONT WANT !!!


please god.help me T.T



gonna search for info on net ltr



stop here.hav to bath right nw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home