Wednesday, May 6, 2009

KARAOKE day :DD





























































Awwwww, my voice is sOOOooooo sexyyyyy, babe! >33



Thanks to boonkar and hooinee babe! Imma sexy babe now, but who cares?. Lolx the fact is they brought me to karaoke yesterday. Yay! Karaoke! I Love karaoke!!! I always love it.Lolx whats d name of the karaoke? I think it was amp sth?! O.o shit me, im soo old that i cant even rmb wat d bloody name is it? anyway it was in sunway carnival. I nvr know there’s a karaoke right inside sunway. Like wat the bloody hell when I was told they were bringing me there to sing? And yea it turned out that the karaoke was pretty big, I mean it took up a big space and it was pretty cool there. Nobody can really imagine what I was like when I was in d karaoke room. Like wth d nerd is singing on top of her voice like nobody’s business?! Wth wth wth.. hahas and wth the nerd always have to jump up and down on the couch? Btw nerd always do weird stuff right? Lolx :DDD


Face the fact: THE NERD LOVES SINGING >3333
booo



I actually planned to go back to our sec sch and visit some of my friends who are currently studying form 6, but in the end the plan had to be forfeited. Reason? Coz we were actually late for their recess and the form6 guys were all in class when we were there. Wth! Zzzzz Blame urself, yenny!! =.= so, at the end I went to the office to take the SPM cert with hooinee only. We didn’t even get to meet any single soul that we knew. Kinda disappointed T.T





Anyway, I guess yesterday’s outings with my secondary schoolmates was much more interesting than sitting at home doing the mushiieee planting business. Lolx :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home