Friday, May 1, 2009

enery draining sales

YESTERDAY was a crazy night! *nah, to me only :P Its so crazy man! damn crazy! i went to jusco ytd night to buy some real cheap groceries. It was my very first time to queue with all d aunties and uncles for d cheap stuffs. In d past, i would nvr go to such an occasion even my mum beg me. LOL! ><  i nvr like to be in d crowd with those aunties pushing and pulling, grabbing all d cheap groceries. To me, its just a mere discount of one two ringgit,so what's d purpose burrying urself in d crowd?! haha, no joke, tat's wat i really think when it was 2,3 years back. LOLx! immature thinking, immature.zzz


so, tat night, i went ther with my dad and lil bro. Three of us were stunned upon seeing d crowd.LOLX! CHAOS!! I HATE CHAOS! The queue was sooo long and we were actually late for d SALES! if im nt mistaken, d sales started at 9p.m. but we arrived there at about 935. Since we're late, obviously,3 of us apparently dunno wat's goin on, just stood there, until my dad asked an uncle where to buy d discount items. According to him, we had to queue to wait for our turn to buy d cheap stuffs.hahas. i think they did this so tat everyone, even d latecomers gt d chance to buy d discounted items. brilliant idea huh. then i grabbed a trolley and started our loooong journey.




After my dad left d mall to fetch my sis back frm tution, me and my lil bro met our primary sch headmaster. lolx He nvr changed :P


While waiting, we both were eating mcflurry :DD Yay! i love mcflurry! but d MCD waitor he gave me a wrong change. wth. Instead of giving me a 6 ringgit change, he returned me a 5ringgit note.
zzzz and i didnt notice it as i was busying talking on phone. wei.uncle dun cheat my money leh!! lolx




when it was almost our turn, d aunty behind us was so freaking annoying. He kept on pushing his trolley, wanting to go in front. MAN! PATIENT! BE PATIENT, PLEZ! i was bout yelled at him, cuz his trolley keep on banging me and bro's butt.zzzzzzzz. shitty fella.




but d aunty in front of us was more hilarious :DD lolx. There was a security guard standing in front, controlling d queue. and this aunty keep on pushing her trolley in front, trying to bypass d guard. stpd right?! hahahs and then security guard got angry and stopped her shopping cart! LOLX. and this aunty gt mad and stormed out of d queue, leaving her daughter with d trolley behind!! The daughter was so shocked and her mum was saying sth like "crazy. i cannot stand him. why always let others go ahead first". LOLx then they left with d dam trolley in front of me. wtf! if u wanna quit d queue, take d trolley with u plez, aunty! dun jz simply leave it behind, causing trouble to d others. sooo irresponsible. haha, but then d security guard pulled d trolley aside and let me and lil bro passed thru. lolx if d aunty saw tis, surely she wil "kek si". muahahahaha damn u aunty :DDD heeeezz


bla bla bla, tired after d whole night pulling and pushing of aunties. exhausted. LABOUR DAY SALES is really an ENERGY BURNING EVENT :DD




heeee stop here, wanna go do some energy draining activity d (shopping) :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home