Monday, May 18, 2009

exam results out!!

Helllooo worldddd, my 3rd sem results is freaking OOOOUUUTTT!! They released it today. Wth! Millions of students must have log on to the web that I cant even get my ass into the webpage. Wth!!! It took me bout 30mins or more to log in and then another 20mins to access the results. So, the whole process took me an hour?! Wth.i loathe traffic jammmmmmmmmmmm.


And YAY I got 2 A for my papers, which are the only subjects that I studied for the last semester. Mwahahaha. Luckily the shittty exam questions was not that hard.


Now I can laugh till death. :DDDDD . And YAY I can go back to maaa college second year with no worries of how I did in my first year.


BUT DUDE, I still have 2B+ for ma second sem. Wth! They sooo gonna ruin my overall CGPA. Damn u B+!!!!!



Fuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home