Saturday, May 9, 2009

chill babe

SHIT SHIT SHIT !!! i jz deleted my newly-typed blog. i mean accidentally, not purposely of coz,well im not tat crazy nor that free to do tat.WTF? the whole post wei!!! zzzzz
for d passed few days, d internet connection really pissed me off,now that im such a noob to accidentally delete my new post. zzzzzzzzzzz Blame ur stupidness, yenny!! blame it on urself!!!


oh yea, d internet connection doesnt back to normal yet. seriously, d connection was on and off in between. zzzzz fed up!! i felt so frustrated here, doing nothing, jz staring blindly at d com. i felt so helpless. yoz what to do, i use d com for most of my daily activities. im so going to ask my dad to phone up and lodge a complain. ITS NOT D FIRST TIME TIS HAPPEN TO ME!! flaming~


CHILL YENNY CHILL ~ chill babe :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home