Saturday, May 16, 2009

hair cut is sooooo wrong!!

Wth wth!! Imma a blooding shit!



Guess what I did to my lovely long hair?! I went for a trim jz nw and it turned out to be a bloody cut ! Good gracious it was now about the shoulder-length. Wth! Seriously im so freaking ugly now. Actually, I told the aunty to trim it so that my hair can grow healthier and perhaps faster?. And I told her I had the hair fall problem recently, maybe she misunderstood me that I don’t want to keep it anymore and she cut off inches of my hair!

Man! I feel like mourning for my hair now. Pity hair, it took u bout 1 year to grow till that length and now ur bloody insane owner let people to cut u off.
SLAP UR OWNER =.=




Everything is so wrong now! Sigh sigh sigh. Emo kau meng ah!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home