Monday, May 25, 2009

awww, I MISS U

yoz, im now at my hostel and yeah that means school life just started today. aaawww too bad, that means NO MORE MAPLE AND TV! im now stuck at d hostel. dun even have tv to watch. awwww wth. i cant believe i MISSED d 8tv singing show. but, luckily FRIENDZ made their way in. hopefully they wil make their way to the grand finals. heeee :D ASH definitely rocks! his singing is freaaaakking nice wei!! hahas. *hearts


yesterday, i gt a sms from my babe. awww, MY BABE SAID SHE MISSES ME SO MUCH. u knw i miss u too :DDD hahahahas. so happy :DDD so i gav her a call and we chatted for more than half an hour. after d phone call, i discovered that we r VERY MUCH ALIKE. so, i guess that's why we're bestieees till now. i cant wait to go to KL and meet u,babe! wait me wait me! IM COMING SOON.


And for steph jie, it's my first day here nia and im starting to miss maple. LOL! what to do,i cant maple with d laggy internet connection and noooobb laptop..sigh sigh. MISS U DEEP DEEP! :*(


AND GENE AHPEK, I FREAKING MISS U BABY FACE ?>3333 hope ya do well in ur studies *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home