Sunday, October 2, 2011

RESULTS OUT EDYYY

so yeah, results released on fri.
and i got an A- and 2B+ this sem. not very good but im quite satisfied with it.

A- for my Corporate Reporting, which i tot i would scored an A. kinda disappointed hmm..

B+ for P3 is within my expectation tho, i didnt complete all d ques. with the 20marks donated to the 'charity', i would consider i answered pretty well in the other questions that i attempted. LOL


BUT, B+ for my GRE is so out of my expectation. i tot i would at least gt an A- for tat, with all those tips and pass year papers. but sad thingg...


btw, somebody told me i got ranked 8/9 in my course. funneh tho. my result isnt tat good. i believe there r many others who performed even much better than me.. but oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home