Friday, January 21, 2011

comeback2011 hahaha

i, myself created my own comeback! hahaha sounded so much like korean artists huh! xD
watever~

weeee~ it's holidays again.
hahaa btw, people should have realised that i only update my blog during my holidays. tis time i have about half-year long holidays but hell it seems that i only have 1month or less holidays as im going to start my internship with KPMG right after the CNY! by right, i shall be working on 7th, but recently I was told to start working on 9th, which is so super duper great! hahaha


oh yeah CNY~ i love CNY! with all the new clothes, new stuffs and not to mention- the FOOODSSS!

im so into the mood of writing things but my head is telling me off. AHHHH FEVER go away! dont ya spoil my holidays mood~

ok then, shall update when my headache goes away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home