Sunday, September 11, 2011

happy holidays

morning world.
it rained super heavy from yesterday night until now it is still raining and my house is now surrounded by water. when i got up, i was like OH WOW! second time in this month! LOL

so, it's holidays again. so excited about it :D im totally exhausted after my finals. studying the 3 professional papers aint a joke. the stress and the pile of materials tat u hav to study b4 u can enter the exam hall is sky high. and also thanks to the freaking stress my allergy re-visit me again. now,scars are all over my 2 legs. super duper ugly ==


haha. cant wear shorts b4 it recover d huh?! T.T

duncare duncare. coz im going to thailand tmr :D yeah babe, im coming! kinda excited coz this is actually my first time travelling overseas with a bunch of friends, even tho it's just 4hours away journey only. LOL


btw, im such a procrastinator. havent even start packing my stuffs. gahhhh wish i could change this behavior....


one ques i was wondering, why everyone is travelling overseas nowadays huh? is everyone tat rich? i mean compared to last time travelling overseas isnt tat common right? only those filthy rich can afford tat. hmm.. btw, i wanna go koreaaaaaaa. pleaseeee especially after seeing this by 2pm and miss A.

oh god. grant my wish pleassseee


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home