Friday, May 6, 2011

helpless

i cried for the 3rd time in this 2weeks.

why why why? why did the same damn thing happens to me after 4years?


i hate myself for thinking this and that when im nt supposed to.
i hate myself for crying over sth which i believe i did nothing wrong.
i hate myself for being that weak and helpless when it comes to friendship problems.


why im always the one begging for others, as if i did anything wrong, when i didnt.

i apologized to a fren who betrayed me when i was in secondary. i choose to be-friend again with her by saying sry to her when she was the 1 who supposed to apologize.

and, i think im going to do the same thing again this time. why? im really sad.


wat's more, i dunhav anyone to talk to. all my close frens are not with me. all i can do was staring at the computer, typing this crap thing, letting my tears blurred my vision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home