Friday, June 5, 2009

tanned

yo yo. im soooo GLAD THAT im finally back to my home sweet home.

LOL, it's not that i seldom go back to my house, but its jz tat i simply love going back to my house. i mean the one back at BM. in fact, i go back to my "real home" every week.  jajajaja






today is TOTALLY not a nice day for me :(


and hell  yeah i got caught in the traffic jam on penang bridge for at least 2hours! =.= and it was around 4. MAN! FREAKING HOT! seriously, try to imagine exposing urself under the scorching hot sun for 2hrs.. im already tanned, i dun need further tanning, do i?! =.= zzzzzzzz




and oh yea, i jz get to knw there's a second version of "be with you" by Wilber Pan Feat. Akon. the original version was by akon and i
LOVE IT to the max.

im so into AKON recently jajaja :DD






i wanna be with you :*)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home