Saturday, February 6, 2010

oh my gooodddness

2weeks has passed.
2weeks time gone jz like that.i did nothing in this 2 weeks. damn damn damn. im such a FAILURE! seriously i jz abandoned all my holidays plan, like how i did in the past. and i came up with new plans. =.= so tat's why my sis jz keep on telling me to forget about setting any plans and accomplish it in my sem-breaks. arggghhh!!! how can i be like that?!! gahhhhh,,never mind that....
my daily routine for this 2 weeks.
1100 am wake up
1-6pm internet time
6-7pm TV
7-830pm dinner, slacking time
830-1230am PPS time


the routine is like omg, right!... i spent almost the whole day on internet, listening to songs, searching k-pop, watching tv dramas, rc etc. basically, i do all the things that dont do any good to me. what to do. what to do. all the useless things are more attractive to me. ><


recently, im totally so into K-POP and HIP HOP STYLE! like yo yo yo? ROFL!


announcement : latest addiction ---> BIGBANG *B to the I to the G, BANG BANG BANG!*

























aaaawww, they're all so HAWT! their songs r dead cool! and they're all so young and yet so TALENTED! seriously, they're someone that everybody should pay attention at! ahaha :D


members from the left: G-DRAGON, TAEYANG, DAESUNG, TOP, SHEUNG RI.
they look damn cute here xD ,esp. daesung xDDD











G-dragon: the talented cutieee, singer, producer and stylist. u gonna be impressed by his fashion sense
Taeyang : the one who look hot and cute at the same time. his solo songs r freaking nice too!
Daesung : ahhh i love his smile, and definitely CUTEST of all. his angelic voice definitely melts me!
TOP : coolest rapper! GOSH! u can see hw cool he is in IRIS!
Sheungri : youngest, funneh guy but he's so freaking hawwwtt!
and guess what. TOP oppa who is the eldest is only 24( as in korea) and sheungri is the same age as me. like what the crap huh?! when i first knew sheungri was born in the same year as me. i dropped my jaw! seriously, i did!! ahhhhh. they're now a very successful band in korea that make every fans go crazy all over them!

they first caught my attention a few years back. it was their HIT song LIES that first caught my heart! it sounded something like " im so sry but i love u da geo jid mat im so sry but i love u"
hahahaha
but that time im not so crazy about k-pop. until recently, when i was searching about k-pop, dang suddenly i thought of searching about bigbang. and it turned out to be that their songs totally caught my attention! All i can say is that all of their songs r SO GREAT! i just simply love their songs! im so into hip hop now. hahahaha. even i, myself cant believe that im trying to do some rapping part in their songs. ROFL! it's in korean and i definitely sounded like a fool. bahhh dont care dont care. i gonna continue to do it and torture my sis. yipeeeee!! hahaha xD
yeah, me the rapper =.=
off to watch IRIS nw. gonna post sth about iris after finished watching it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home