Tuesday, February 23, 2010

sweet dream


















this post is about the 2 men above.
YB on the left and KIM on the right :*)

today i woke up with a smile on my face. LOL
till now, i even laugh at myself because of the dream that i had last night.
it seemed so freaking real and this was in fact, the 2nd dream i had about korean star tis week.
OMO OMO! please let me have the third, the fourth and so on. LOL


the first dream that i had a few days ago was ss501 concert. funneh right?! i never expect myself to have any dream about ss501, especially when in the dream i was with the leader, Kim not jungmin or any of the bigbang members. -.- but, still OMO!


so, obviously ss501 was having a concert and i was there in the VIP area. As u knw, in concerts, there is always a part where the singers will pick one of their lucky fans to sing along with them on the stage right? i forgot which song were they singing, then out of nowhere, Kim who is on the stage pulled me up. OH MY GAWD! i remembered myself so stunned by his act and busy covering up my mouth with my hands. LOLS. oh yea, the other 4 members didnt pick any fans, just Kim oppa. OH CRAP!. so, the singing ends and i was led by the workers to the backstage and i was given their albums and posters. NOW here comes the highlight! Kim's helper came to me and asked me to stay. She didnt mention anything and then she just bring me to a room. i waited there for quite sometime and the door knob turned. DANG! kim, stood right there in front of me, sooo close. we exchange glances and suddenly he asked whether im willing to be his gf!!! OMO OMO! of course, i nodded then we started dating. he was a sweet guy . hahahahaha we were in an amusement park when my mum woke me up. ahhhh! so,tat's the 1st dream with Kim leader from ss501.



then, the second dream which i had yesterday was with yongbae aka taeyang from bigbang. *i cant believe im laughing now while typing tis.* hahahahahaha

i was in a FILA shop trying to find some garments. it turned out to be that it was a real good shopping trip. what actually happened was so lameeee. i spotted a very nice garment and then i demanded the shop keeper to get my size. i really love that hoodie. She said there's no more, so definitely i was very depressed. after choosing all the stuffs that i wanted, i queued up at the counter waiting to pay. The guy standing in front of me looked so taeyang-ish from the back. u knw what i did? i purposely dropped 1 of my stuffs on the floor. ahh bad me bad me haha xD then, definitely he picked it up for me. OMO when he looked up, it is obvious that this man in front of me is YONGBAE!! the weird thing is we both feel electrostatic going thru our body. he offered to have high tea with him in a veryyyy high class resto. we dated for whole day long. OMO OMO this is the BEST dream i ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*tmr will be my first day in the college! FIGHTING*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home