Sunday, November 29, 2009

Twilight saga New Moon

I watched New Moon today with maa frens. and yes, it did not let me down. seriously, the movie was simply awesome. There were so many touching scenes. and guess what i've fallen so deeply with TAYLOR LAUTNER! he's so freaking damn HAAAAWWWTT!! RAWR! :P bahahaha frankly, he's definitely my kind. xD so, yea yt seriously u should go back to rob and let me hav taylor. xD
























see, how haawt he is. *drools* xoxo



there was a scene where jacob told bella after joining the werewolves, that he isn't good enough for her. OMG! i can feel tears on my cheeks. and also when the 3 of them came together at the woods, bella said :u knw if i would hav to choose, i would choose him. HOW SAD! so again, tears gushing out uncontrobally. CRAP! TAYLOR U GOT ME! ahaha




okay now! i swear i gonna read the twilight series again and again. i mean when im free, of course. my time is packed with all the tests, assignments and revisions. so, off to study my audit now. buaiiiss :*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home